DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “United Kingdom (UK) Home Emergency and Services 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the UK home emergency insurance and home services market. Topics discussed include the size of the market, the current and forecasted value of home emergency GWP, as well as the use of smart technology in the home.
The Home Emergency market is expected to have contracted by 6.4% in 2020, largely due to the economic fallout from COVID-19 and constrained households budgets. The market is expected to see a further contraction through to 2024 due to lingering financial hardship from COVID-19, the economic impacts of Brexit, and insurers’ success at reducing the cost of claims.
- British Gas continued to dominate the market in 2020.
- 33.4% of household insurance customers have standalone boiler and central heating cover, but the popularity of this and other standalone products has been decreasing since 2017.
- Leading household insurers are using their position in the market to upsell home emergency products, with Aviva being particularly strong in this area.
Reasons to Buy
- Discover how the UK home emergency insurance market is forecast to perform over the next four years.
- Assess your current market position relative to the market leaders.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Dynamics
- Marketing Spend
- Direct Line
- Legal & General
- Tesco Bank
- British Gas/Centrica
- CORGI HomePlan
- Domestic & General
- Lloyds Bank
- Scottish & Southern Energy
- EDF Energy
- OVO Energy
- Scottish Power
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vz93ok
Credit: Source link